Now and then, everyone needs to take a quiet moment a lay back into a nice hot bath. You can light some candles, turn on some relaxing music and shut your eyes and let your mind wonder to a place of nothingness. We need to take more time to be in tune with ourselves and our bodies and nurture them with the attention and relaxation we all deserve. No matter what you like in your bath, I have a little something new for you to try that will take you to a relaxing meditative state in no time.
Rosey Herbal Bath
You will need:
- 1/4 cup of dried lemon balm leaf
- 1/4 cup of dried lavender flowers
- 1/2 cup of dried chamomile flower
- 1/2 cup of dried rose petals
- 1 Pint size jar for storage
- 1 large sized muslin Bag
- 1 cup of separately stored Epsom salts or Dead sea salts (optional)
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together all of your herb until it is well combined.
- Use a funnel to pour your herb into the jar and screw the lid on tight for storage. Store in a cool dry place until ready to use.
When your ready to use:
- Place 1/4 cup of herb into your muslin bag and shut the top of the bag.
- Wrap the ties of your muslin bag around the faucet of the tub and turn the water on hot. Let the water run very hot over the bag for about one minute or until you have about one inch of water in the bottom of the tub.
- After your water has ran hot for a moment you may remove the bag from the faucet and drop it into the tub and adjust your bath water temperature as needed.
- While your water is still running you may add 1/4 cup of dead sea salts or Epsom salts and let them dissolve.
- Get into your herbal bath and soak for as long as needed ❤ Squeeze the water from the muslin bag on your skin for a little extra scent.
If your curious about how to put this one together watch our tutorial on You Tube!