Lets cut to the chase, yes I love my fruits, my smoothies and my juices and teas, but i also love me a good ol’ bowl of pasta. And more than half of America would agree with me, but these noodles are also just a little more healthy then the regular standard American diet noodles and they pack all the delicious flavor that most American dishes don’t. These nood’s were FANTASTIC and I literally could not stop eating them. I had a hard time not making an entire second batch to eat all to myself again. So I settled for having them two days in a row!
This recipe is super simple, it is made vegan, and soy free but you can substitute the liquid amino’s for coconut amino’s or your favorite soy sauce if you prefer.
I wish you all the happy noodle eating in the world to one of the greatest recipes I have tried yet!!!
What you will need:
- 3-5 sliced garlic cloves
- 1TBSP of peeled and minced ginger
- 2-3TBSP of Tamari, Liquid Amino, Coconut Amino or soy sauce
- 8-10oz of gluten free rice noodles
- 2TBSP of coconut sugar
- 3TBSP of Vegan Non-dairy butter (Miyokos or home made is ok)
- 2-3 scallions for topping and or crushed red pepper for serving
- First you will need to bring water to a boil to cook your noodles.
- Chop the ginger and slice the garlic and set aside.
- Warm a large saucepan to a medium heat.
- Boil your noodles until they are JUST cooked.
- Melt your butter in the saucepan and add in your ginger and garlic and stir until it starts to smell fragrant
- Strain your noodles and add them into the saucepan with the ginger and garlic.
- Add in your Liquid Aminos and coconut sugar and stir the noodles around.
- Once your noodles are mixed with the sauce and your garlic and ginger are cooked through, you can serve your noodles with chopped scallions, cayenne pepper or crushed red pepper flakes if your into spicy!!